MarcellaBrazilian and Portuguese, Nurse
Marcella is originally from Brazil, but now lives and works in Portugal. She obtained her first nursing degree in 2013 and worked at the Oncology Center "Goiania" in Brazil. She obtained her second Nursing Diploma in Portugal in 2019 and is now working in Porto in a clinic that administers medicine to patients.
QualitiesCandidate ID: K225694
Her biggest dream is to be able to work in a hospital so that she can further develop herself. During a holiday in the Netherlands Marcella became impressed by the country, especially the order, discipline and safety that this country offers. But also of the tulips and windmills and the fact that the Dutch people are using a lot the bikes. She finds this very practical.
Marcella likes to do this:
Because Brazil is her homeland, she loves to dance samba. Furthermore she likes to read, travel and make photo's in her spare time.
English and Spanish.
Good to know ....
Marcella has the following capacities:
- Critical thinking skills;
- Good ability to make decisions and solve problems;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of nursing;
- Ability to work with the health information system;
- Interest in the different areas of nursing, including Emergency and Intensive Care.