After her nursing studies, Sandra gained the following work experience in both countries Lithuania and England over the past 3 years.
- Perform medical procedures such as injections (intro-muscular, intro-vein, subcutaneous);
- Monitoring of patient temperature, pulse, blood pressure;
- Take blood samples for testing;
- Prepare patients for blood transfusions;
- Insert catheters;
- Working in teams consisting of hospital staff and family members of patients;
- Reassure patients before medical procedures/tests;
- Document medical procedures;
- Care for the elderly and assist with their daily routine, such as personal care, food aid, and promoting their independence.
QualitiesCandidate ID: K243038
Sandra is very busy volunteering and offers her services to donations and charities, such as:
1) Global Care, which aims to help people in the world's poorest countries;
2) GOSH (Great Ormond Children's Hospital),
3) ActionAid UK, working with women and girls living in poverty.
Sandra likes to do this:
Writing short stories and novels; To travel; Take long walks; Reading books
- English level B2
- Russian level C2
- Lithuanian mother language
Good to know:
Sandra is currently following a Dutch language course from 0 to A1 + via Care Force Language Academy.