Ambitious general dentistNederland, Gelderland
We are seeking an experienced dentist, for a modern and a bigger dental clinic in Gelderland. Do you have a BIG registration and are you capable to speak Dutch on level B2? Then we are seeking you!
What are you going to do?
The clinic is regionally known about its ambiance and professional dental healthcare reputation. As a dentist, you will be responsible for a good dental healthcare of your patients and you are capable to develop yourself, as well professional as personal.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06578
- With experience
- With BIG-registration
This is you
- You have completed your studies of dentistry
- You have at least 3 years of working experience
- Your attitude is professional
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself
- You want to commit to the organisation for a longer period of time
Reasons for choosing this job
- Competitive salary, fixed or on a percentage base
- 24-40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Good work/life balance
- Development opportunities
- Great working atmosphere and a nice team!
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.