Ambitious general dentistNederland, Gelderland
We are seeking an experienced dentist, for a modern and a bigger dental clinic in Gelderland. Do you have a BIG registration and are you capable to speak Dutch on level B2? Then we are seeking you!
What are you going to do?
The clinic is regionally known about its ambiance and professional dental healthcare reputation. As a dentist, you will be responsible for a good dental healthcare of your patients and you are capable to develop yourself, as well professional as personal.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06578
- With experience
- With BIG-registration
This is you:
- You have completed your studies of dentistry.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience.
- Your attitude is professional
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself
- You want to commit to the organisation for a longer period of time
Reasons for choosing this job
- Competitive salary, fixed or on a percentage base
- 24-40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Good work/life balance
- Development opportunities
- Great working atmosphere and a nice team!
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Tracy grew up in Brazil and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in the United States for two years as an au pair and then came to the Netherlands for love. Tracy is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Tracy is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!