Dentist for dental practice with social purposeThe Netherlands, several locations (mobile oral care)
Our client provides dental care on wheels. The mobile dental practices provide professional oral care, time and cost savings. Most patients are asylum seekers, but children, expats and the elderly also know how to find their way to the dental cars.
What are you going to do?
- You provide dental care to children and adults with pain and chewing complaints.
- You will work closely with an experienced Dutch dental assistant.
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06533
- Allround dentist
- Team player
This is you
- You have (almost) completed your dental education
- You are a recognized general dentist who wants to provide dental care to children and adults with pain and chewing complaints
- You are available on a call or permanent basis
- You are in possession of a diploma radiation hygiene 5a/m or are willing to obtain this
- You have an affinity with helping the less fortunate in society
Reasons to choose this job
- You will work in a fully equipped mobile solo practice
- You are part of a self-managing team
- You work on a self-employed basis or as an employee at a fixed hourly rate
- Flexible working hours in consultation
- Good work/life balance
- You will be assisted by an experienced Dutch dental assistant
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.