Dentist for dynamic dental practiceThe Netherlands
Do you have experience in dentistry and would you like to have a lot of variety in your work? We are looking for a dentist for an emergency dental post. You and your colleagues are working on helping patients get rid of their toothache as quickly as possible.
What are you going to do?
- Providing acute dental care tailored to each patient.
- Providing evening and weekend services for regular dental practices in the region.
- Patients are referred to their own dentist for any follow-up treatments, check-ups, prevention and regular treatments.
- Allround dentist
- Evening and weekend shifts
- Stress resistant
This is you:
- You have (almost) completed your dental education.
- You are a dentist who likes variety in his work.
- You want to work in a dynamic environment.
- You want to help patients who have acute pain complaints.
- You also want to work evenings and weekends.
- You can work well independently as well as in a team.
Reasons to choose this job
- Learn a lot in a dynamic work environment.
- Part-time work is possible.
- Working days are in consultation.
- Excellent continuing education opportunities.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Motivated colleagues.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!