Experienced enterprising dentistThe Netherlands
Have you always dreamed of owning a dental practice yourself? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Our client is looking for a successor for his practice.
What are you going to do?
- Preventive and curative dentistry
- You will become part of an experienced team where regular peer consultation takes place. There is sufficient space to give your own interpretation to the work and the responsibility.
- You make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan.
- You direct the assistants.
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- Collaboration with internal dental hygienist(s) and other dentist(s).
- Experienced dentist
This is you:
- You have completed your dental education.
- You are an experienced dentist in general dentistry.
- You are enterprising.
- You have the ambition to start your own business.
- You are good with people.
Reasons to choose this job
- You will have the opportunity to take over a successful dental practice.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!