French speaking dentistBelgium, Wallonia
We are currently seeking dentists with little work experience who are eager to learn under the right guidance at several modern dental practices located in beautiful cities across Belgium. Whether you wish to gain experience in multiple practices, specialize in a specific field, or establish your own business, as a dentist, you are in control of your career path.
What are you going to do?
- Preventive and curative dentistry
- You will become part of an experienced team where regular peer consultation takes place. There is sufficient space to give your own interpretation to the work and the responsibility
- You make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan
- You direct the assistants
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations
- Collaboration with internal dental hygienist(s) and other dentist(s)
- Allround dentist
- Team player
This is you
- You have completed your dental education
- You are interested in general dentistry or in a specific domain (paediatric dentistry, aesthetic dentistry, prosthesis or other)
- You are a dentist with several years of work experience
- You consider continuing education to be important in your personal and professional development
- You can work well independently as well as in a team
Reasons to choose this job
- Working as a self-employed person
- Working part-time is possible
- Very good salary oppertunities
- Working days are in consultation
- Living and working in an area close to beautiful Belgian cities
- Opportunities to develop further within your field
- Good work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English and French in a full professional proficiency level B2 - C1
- Are willing to relocate to Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter Lisa can contact you.
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!