French speaking general dentistMons, Luik, Belgium
Would you like to contribute to a better dental health care of your patients? Are you living in, or nearby Antwerp (or willing to relocate?) Do you like to have a close connection with the adjacent lab? Please continue reading!
What are you going to do?
We are looking for general dentists for several practices in French-speaking Belgium. The practices are equipped with all modern equipment, such as an OPT. In addition, the rooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning, so that you can work comfortably at all times.
- Communicative skills
- Nice personality
- Passion with dental techniques
This is you
- You speak French
- You have completed your studies of dentistry
- You have 3 years of working experience
- You have good communicative skills
- You are patient
- Prevention is really important for you
- You really like working with dental technique
- You live in Wallonia or you are willing to relocate
- You want to apply for a long term period
Reasons for choosing this job
- Good conditions
- Parttime or fulltime
- Lot of collaboration
- You will be welcomed in a warm team
- Good work/life balance
- Modern and comfortable clinic
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English or French in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to relocate to Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Lisa can contact you.
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.