General dentistHellevoetsluis, The Netherlands
Is quality important for you, do you have high communicative and social skills and do you above all, a friendly character? Would you like to work in a clinic for a longer period en do you like to take initiatives? Please don’t hesitate to react!
What are you going to do?
In this historical city, nearby the centre, you can find this clinic. However Hellevoetsluits isn’t that far awat from the Randstad, you really recognise the calmtness and cosyness of this small city.
Patients of all age will visit you, so you have the opportunity to develop all kind of dental treatments for yourself. Next to this, prevention and good education are important in this clinic.
- Quality driven
This is you
- You have completed your studies of dentistry
- You are (almost) BIG registered
- You speak Dutch on B2 level
- You are secure
- Quality is really important for you
- You live in or nearby Hellevoetsluis or you are willing to relocate
- You want to apply for a long term period
Reasons for choosing this job
- Fixed salary
- Parttime or fulltime
- Knowledge sharing
- Good work/life balance
- Plenty of opportunies for initiatives
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.