General dentist in Antwerp
For a new and modern clinic in Antwerp, we are looking for a dentist with a Belgian RIZIV registration.
What are you going to do?
The clinic is a part of an organisation, with several other dental clinics in the surroundings of Antwerp. With the support of this organisation, you will contribute to a better oral healthcare of your patients. De clinic is equipped with modern devices and situated in an urban environment
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06581
- With RIZIV registration
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Has experience and likes to work with (full) dentures and crowns
- 32-40 working hours per week
This is you:
- You have completed your studies of dentistry.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience
- You like and are able to work with (full) dentures and crowns
- You are capable to speak Dutch at least at A2 level
- You like to raise yourslf, the clinic and the organisation to a higher level
Reasons for choosing this job
- Competitive salary a as independent dental professional
- Working hours of 32-40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant working atmosphere, nice colleagues
- Good work/life balance
- Possibilities for refresher schooling
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Tracy grew up in Brazil and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in the United States for two years as an au pair and then came to the Netherlands for love. Tracy is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Tracy is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!