Independent dentist for multicultural dental practiceBelgium, Antwerp
Our client is a dynamic and multicultural dental practice and is looking to expand its team. The practice is centrally located in the center of Antwerp. The practice is characterized by a warm atmosphere and a lot of personal attention. Patients come from many different cultures.
What are you going to do?
- Preventive and curative dentistry.
- You make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan.
- You direct the assistants.
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201700125
- Stress resistant
This is you:
- You have completed your dental education.
- You are an all-round dentist with several years of work experience.
- You have a sense of interpersonal relationships.
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment.
Reasons to choose this job
- You immediately have a full agenda and therefore a good income.
- You will work in a dynamic practice in the heart of Antwerp.
- You will join a multicultural team with a warm atmosphere.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lisa grew up in Romania, but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa in our team, as she speaks several languages and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to convince candidates to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium. Lisa is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!