Independent dentist for multicultural dental practiceBelgium, Antwerp
Our client is a dynamic and multicultural dental practice and is looking to expand its team. The practice is centrally located in the center of Antwerp. The practice is characterized by a warm atmosphere and a lot of personal attention. Patients come from many different cultures.
What are you going to do?
- Preventive and curative dentistry
- You make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan
- You direct the assistants
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201700125
- Stress resistant
This is you
- You have completed your dental education
- You are an all-round dentist with several years of work experience
- You have a sense of interpersonal relationships
- You feel at home in a multicultural environment
Reasons to choose this job
- You immediately have a full agenda and therefore a good income
- You will work in a dynamic practice in the heart of Antwerp
- You will join a multicultural team with a warm atmosphere
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.