Independent dentist for vulnerable target groupsThe Netherlands
Are you a dentist who likes to make a social contribution? Then we have the challenge for you! For our client we are looking for a dentist who wants to have the time to provide good and appropriate oral care to special target groups.
What are you going to do?
- You work as an independent dentist at various locations, such as a nursing home, care home or institution for clients with an intellectual disability.
- You work closely with a (prevention) assistant and/or dental hygienist.
- You will be completely relieved by a service center.
- Allround dentist
This is you
- You have completed your dental education
- You are a recognized general dentist
- You are looking for variety in your work
- You like to have plenty of time for your patients
- You have affinity with the target group of the elderly and people with intellectual disabilities
Reasons to choose this job
- You work as a self-employed person
- Your work environment is diverse
- You are part of a self-managing team
- You will be assisted by an experienced Dutch dental assistant
- Flexible working hours in consultation
- Good work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.