Orthodontic assistant, several location in the Netherlands (Amsterdam and Tilburg)Amsterdam
About the client
For a client with several locations in the Netherlands we are looking for an orthodontic assistant. The team attach great importance to the way in which the clients are helped. Hospitality, helpfulness and quality are central to this. With them you have the opportunity to prove yourself and inspire clients and colleagues. You work in an open and informal setting, because despite their strong growth and ambition to distinguish themselves even more, it is averse to traditional work structures and hierarchical leadership styles. Our client's strength is working together on the basis of equality and encouraging each other to become a little better every day. In summary you go further together with your colleagues
What are you going to do?
- You provide for a support to practitioners in the preparation, implementation and finalization of client treatments.
- You can run your own agenda and carry out operations that have been drawn up in the treatment plan under the supervision of the practitioner.
- You are the point of contact for our clients in case of questions and you therefore fulfil an important role within our practice.
- In addition to contact with clients, you support the other dental team and management of the practice. You must enjoy interacting with both clients and colleagues.
This is you
- You are a qualified dental assistant
- You have experience as an orthodontic assistant
- You are flexible in terms of working hours and working days
- You are always willing to give the client the attention he or she deserves
- You are attentive, involved, honest, welcome every client with a smile
- You work independently and adapt easily
Reasons to choose this job
- A salary, depending on age and experience, between € 2,100 and € 2,800 gross per month
- The opportunity to further specialize in the profession
- Pension scheme
- Discount on dental treatments
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere in which we respect each other
- Room for new initiatives and ideas
- Flat organization in which drinks are organized alternately at the various locations for employees of all layers
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!