Specialist dentist for large dental practiceBelgium
We are looking for a dentist for a large practice in the center of Belgium. The practice has various specializations, including orthodontics, periodontics and implantology.
What are you going to do?
- Preventive and curative dentistry.
- You will become part of an experienced team where regular peer consultation takes place. There is sufficient space to give your own interpretation to the work and the responsibility.
- You make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan.
- You direct the assistants.
- You ensure correct file formation in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- Collaboration with internal dental hygienist(s) and other dentist(s).
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201803078
This is you:
- You have completed your dental education.
- You are a dentist with several years of work experience.
- You have a command of the French language.
- You feel like a fish in water in a large practice.
- You like a dynamic work environment.
- You can work well independently as well as in a team.
Reasons to choose this job
- Working as a self-employed person.
- Lower tax group as a self-employed person
- Working part-time is possible.
- Working days are in consultation.
- Living and working in an area close to beautiful Belgian cities.
- Opportunities to develop further within your field.
- Good work/life balance.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lisa grew up in Romania, but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa in our team, as she speaks several languages and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to convince candidates to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium. Lisa is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!