Junior dentist, looking for a challengeJunior dentist | The Netherlands, several locations
Are you a recent graduate and looking to develop yourself professionally? The Netherlands offers you this unique opportunity. Many dental practices in different cities in the Netherlands are looking for new dentists eager to continue learning and working. If you do not have the experience you will work under the supervision of a mentor until you can perform your dental work alone and safely.
What are you going to do?
- You will learn a lot until you become an expert dentist
- You will work with a trained team
- Every day you will have more responsibilities
- Collaboration with dental hygienist(s) and other dentist(s)
- You will be in charge of the assistants
- In practice you will perform preventive and curative dentistry and you will make diagnoses and draw up a treatment plan
- You will learn to correctly assemble the file in accordance with the legislation and regulations.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06535
- Allround dentist
- Work under supervision
Who are you
- You are a graduated dentist or you are almost finishing your studies
- You have a dream and this is to live and work in the Netherlands
- You have ambition
- It is important for you to develop professionally and personally
- You are flexible
Reasons to choose this job
- Salary between €4,000 and €5,000 gross per month (based of full-time)
- 30% tax benefit for a period of 5 year
- At least 20 days of paid holiday
- You will work in a multicultural environment
- You will work in an inspiring, professional working environment as a member of a motivated team
- You will choose in which dental clinic you area going to work
- You will work with the most modern instruments and materials
- The dental clinic will help you with your professional development
- Working days are in consultation
- Good work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Eager to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Join us and find your dream job abroad, you can be sure that with Care Force you will have a worry-free process.
Do not wait any longer and contact our recruiter or register without obligation via our registration form.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.