We are seeking for an ambitious orthodontist!Netherlands
Are you a dentist with a recognized specialization in orthodontics? Do you want to draw up treatment plans yourself in the future? Do you want to use the most modern (digital) techniques in orthodontics? Then read this vacancy!
What are you going to do?
For one of our clients, we are looking for an orthodontist (M/F) who would like to develop and build up his own patient file.
After an intensive training period, together with an experienced orthodontist, you will draw up your own treatment plans. Together with your team, you ensure a beautiful smile for your patients!
To achieve this, you use modern, often digital techniques. You may have little or no experience with this, but your colleagues will be happy to teach you this.
- Recognised specialization in orthodontics
- Speaks Dutch or is willing to learn
- (in term) BIG registered
This is you
- You have completed your dentistry studies
- You have a recognized specialization in orthodontics
- You are a starter, or have several years of working experience
- You are able to implement treatment plans
- You enjoy working with children as well as adults
- You would like to develop yourself in the most modern techniques
Reasons for choosing this job
- A good base salary
- 32-40 hours per week
- Evening shifts in consultation
- Contract for a definite period, hereafter in an indefinite period
- Full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 statutory vacation days
- Good work/life balance
- You work with a fun and professional team
- You are available for different locations in The Netherlands
- There is room for training or additional studies
- Good secondary employment conditions
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Are willing to re-locate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near futur
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.