We are seeking for a parttime dentist who likes to work around Brussels with patients with denturesBelgium, Brussels
Are you a dentist with a Riziv, do you like to work with patients with dentures (on implants) and are you familiar with extractions? Don’t hecitate and continue reading this job offer
What are you going to do?
We have a job offer for a parttime job in a hospital near Brussels, for Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Mostly, you will be working as a general dentist, with the emphasis on patients with (full) dentures (on implants).
You are registered in Belgium as a dentist and you can work indenpendently, like extractions, measuring dentures, DPSI and other dental investigations
- Has a RIZIV registration
- Able to work independent
- Likes to work with dentures (on implants)
This is you
- You have completed your studies of dentistry
- You have a Belgium registration as a dentist (Riziv)
- Work experience is not clearly necessary
- You can work independently
- You like to work with patients with dentures
- You have a language level of A2 in Dutch
- You live in or around Brussels, or are willing to relocate
Reasons for choosing this job
- Good salary
- Fixed working days
- Work as an independent health care professional
- Good work/life balance
- Professional working environment
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Are willing to re-locate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.