We are looking for a general dentist!Wijnegem, Antwerp, Belgium
Would you like to contribute to a better dental health care of your patients? Are you living in, or nearby Antwerp (or willing to relocate?) Do you like to have a close connection with the adjacent lab? Please continue reading!
What are you going to do?
Nearby Antwerpen, you can find this clinic. This clinis is located next to a dental lab, where are plenty of possibilies of close collaboration.
Modern devices are common in this clinic, like an OPT. The rooms are spacious and climate controlled, so in winter or in summer you can work comfortably!
- Communicative skills
- Nice personality
- Passion with dental techniques
This is you
- You have completed your studies of dentistry
- You have 3 years of working experience
- You have good communicative skills
- You are patient
- Prevention is really important for you
- You really like working with dental technique!
- You live in or nearby Antwerp or you are willing to relocate
- You want to apply for a long term period
Reasons for choosing this job
- Good conditions
- Parttime or fulltime
- Lot of collaboration
- You will be welcomed in a warm team
- Good work/life balance
- Modern and comfortable clinic
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.