We are looking for a pediatric dentist!Enschede, The Netherlands
Are you a dentist with at least 3 years of working experience and do you want to contribute to a good dental healthcare at kids? Are you calm and patient and do your patients feel relaxed with you? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
What are you going to do?
Nearby the centre of Enschede is this clinic located. The clinic has a clear focus on pediatric dentistry. After a trial period, you will treat your (young) patients. Prevention and education are really important in this job. Preparing crowns and root canal treatments are quite rare in this clinic.
- At least 3 years of working experiece as a dentist
This is you
- You have completed your studies of dentistry
- You have 3 years of working experience
- You really enjoy working with kids
- You are patient
- Prevention is really important for you
- You live in or nearby Enschede or you are willing to relocate
- You want to apply for a long term period
Reasons for choosing this job
- Fixed salary
- Parttime or fulltime
- School holiday is also your holiday!
- Lot of collaboration
- You will be welcomed in a warm team
- Good work/life balance
- For education, you can join the academy
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.