We are looking for an Arabic speaking general dentist!Antwerp, Belgium
Have you finished your study of dentistry and are you looking forward working in a challenging clinic? Do you live in Antwerp or are you willing to relocate? Do you like to treat Arabic speaking patients? Please continue reading this tex!
What are you going to do?
This clinic is located in the centre of Antwerp. Together with your young and motivated colleagues, you will contribute to a better dental health of your patients. In this clinic, you will get the opportunity to develop yourself and getting a warm bond with your patients. Mostly, our patients are multicultural, so therefore it is great that you speak more languages! If you don’t speak any Dutch yet, don’t hesitate to contact us, you can learn the Dutch language lateron.
After a short periode, where you will be comfortable with the protocols, the devices, the materials and the dental software, you will start independently as a dentist, together with your assistant. If you have certain questions during your treatment, feel free to ask anything to you fellow dentist, who is also walking around in the clinic.
- General dentist
- Independent healthcare professional
This is you
- You have completed your studies of dentistry.
- You already have your RIZIV, or you are willing to get it by internship
- You speak Dutch, or you are willing to learn
- You speak Arabic
- Prevention is really important for you
- You live in or nearby Antwerp or you are willing to relocate
- You want to apply for a long term period
Reasons for choosing this job
- Parttime or fulltime
- Focus on collaboration
- A great team with nice colleagues
- A good work/life balance
- Focus on personal developing development
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.