We are looking for an experienced dental technician, with a passion for dentures!Netherlands and Belgium, several locations
Are you a dental technician, do you have a passion in the most wonderful set-ups and do you see yourself working with the most modern and digital techniques? Don’t hesitate and read more!
What are you going to do?
One of our good relations is looking for a dental technician, who is specialised in dentures. Together with your colleagues, you will be part of a team who are dealing with everything what has to do with dentures, like partial dentures, full dentures or dentures on implants.
The Dutch dental labs are investing in the most modern devices. Are you used with these, or do you want to work with scanners, digital software and milling machines, this job will be perfect for you!
- Eager to learn
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Stress resistant
- Minimum 2 years experience
After a short but intense period, you are able to work independently with the used materials, the planning methods and the protocols. Normal working hours are common, but it might happen that should work longer. You won’t bother this, because you understand that it might be necessary sometimes, to pleasure your patient. You cooperate together with a certicfed dental technician of a dentist, therefore it will be necessary to communicate in basic Dutch. If you are not able to speak Dutch in an A2 level, don’t worry, we can help you!
This is you
- You are a dental technician
- You have at least 2 years of working experience.
- You really enjoy working in a team
- You are secure
- Your patient is always the important for you
- You want to learn more, especially in the modern dental techniques
- You live in The Netherlands or Belgium or you are willing to relocate
- You want to communicate with your colleagues properly, so you are willing to learn Dutch
- You want to apply for a long term period
Reasons for choosing this job
- Fixed salary
- Parttime or fulltime
- A great team with nice and professional colleagues
- Good work/life balance
- Budget for education
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Are willing to re-locate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that Liliana can contact you.
Liliana was born and raised in Peru and has lived there most of her life. She lived in Spain for a short period, but came to the Netherlands for love! She now lives in Amersfoort where she finds it very nice and cozy. In Peru she worked as a lawyer and mediator and later in the Netherlands as a recruiter, which gives her the necessary experience within her profession. In her spare time she likes to go swimming and boxing to end the day on a good note.