Widely deployable dentistBelgium
For a multi-disciplinary practice in the west of Belgium we are looking for a spirited allrounder.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201903417
- Allround dentist
This is you:
- You have completed your dental education.
- You are interested in general dentistry or in a specific domain (paediatric dentistry, aesthetic dentistry, prosthesis or other).
- You are a dentist with several years of work experience.
- You consider continuing education to be important in your personal and professional development.
- You can work well independently as well as in a team.
Reasons to choose this job
- Working as a self-employed person.
- Lower tax group as a self-employed person
- Working part-time is possible.
- Working days are in consultation.
- Living and working in an area close to beautiful Belgian cities.
- Opportunities to develop further within your field.
- Good work/life balance.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA degree in dentistry
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!