Allergist for private clinicThe Netherlands, several locations
At this private clinic, with 13 locations in the Netherlands, patients are not just numbers, because their time is precious. The specialty of allergology within this clinic focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of an allergy. What sets this private clinic apart?
a high patient rating of a 9.0 average;
shorter waiting times;
able to quickly roll out new initiatives.
What are you going to do?
The patient can contact this private clinic with all questions and problems that have to do with a reaction of the skin or respiratory system. The consultation hour in allergology is a consultation hour where the patient presents complaints to the allergist. Think of:
- food allergy and intolerance;
- contact allergy (eczema);
- occupational allergy;
- drug allergy;
- insect allergy.
Allergies with respiratory, skin and gastrointestinal complaints are also discussed and treated.
- The patient's visit begins with a consultation. The complaints are discussed and, if necessary, additional physical examination takes place. Often an allergy skin test is also needed. You determine whether and which allergenic substances are tested. The practice assistant then carries out the allergy test.
- Any other tests will take place immediately after the allergy test, if possible. Think of a blood test, lung function test and a conversation with the nutritionist.
- You work closely with skin doctors (dermatologists) and nutritionists.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05540
- Open style of communication
- Proactive work attitude
This is you:
- You have completed your study internal medicine-allergology
- You have several years of work experience
- You are well aware of the developments in your field
- You are people oriented
- You are representative
- You are able to quickly learn a lot about Dutch culture and customs
- you are loyal
Reasons to choose this job
- vacancies in the major cities of the Netherlands (Amsterdam, The Hague and Rotterdam)
- varied and meaningful work in a professional and pleasant working environment
- terms of employment and salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement; a maximum of € 12,456 gross based on a full-time employment contract
- a negotiable size of the appointment (0.6 FTE – 1.0 FTE);
- a pleasant professional working environment
- collaboration and consultation with fellow Allergists
- an environment where development and vitality are stimulated
- many training opportunities to deepen and broaden your knowledge and interests
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!