Anesthesia Nurse for a hospital in the south of the NetherlandsThe Netherlands
The patients are in excellent hands with you. You will work under the final responsibility of the anesthesiologist at our operating theater complex with 9 operating rooms. You guide the patient before, during and after the operation. You work together with a close team of specialists. You work independently because the anesthesiologist is available remotely during the operating theater. Because there are many different specialisms and personal contribution is highly appreciated, you take chances so that your work remains fascinating and varied.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR201903536
- Flexible and proactive
- Interested in new developments and actively contributes to the application
- Diploma in anesthesia nursing
- Stress resistant, responsibility and involvement
- You can work independently and in a team
Reasons for choosing this job
- A 9-hour working day in the OR where we strive for a basic schedule for a full calendar year
- Function group 55, minus € 2,665 and a maximum of € 3,917 gross per month (based on full-time, for example)
- All the space to be properly trained
- A close, enthusiastic and professional team
- Interest in new developments and active thinking about the application
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!