Cardiologist vacancy in a regional hospital in BelgiumBelgium
You are expected to make a proportional contribution to the departmental tasks and services. You work in an enthusiastic team of cardiologists, doctors and nurses. The partnership with colleagues consists of a climate of openness, mutual trust and honesty, in which employees feel involved in the primary process and dare to hold each other accountable for each other's tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience in patient care
- Broad interest in cardiology care
- Completed cardiology training
Reasons for choosing this job
- Freedom in how you would like to plan your work
- Being able and willing to function independently in a team
- income up to approximately € 250,000 gross per year
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!