Child psychiatrist for psychiatric clinicthe Netherlands
Always dreamed of living in the centre of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. The Netherlands are known for a well-organized healthcare system and modern psychiatry. In specialized clinics you will find a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment .
On behalf of one of our clients, a large psychiatric clinic in the South of the Netherlands, close to the beaches with the most hours of sun in the Netherlands, we are seeking a fulltime Child-Psychiatrist (m/f).
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06908
- Widely educated
- Strong communication skills
This is you
- Allround child-psychiatrist with interest and experience in working with adolescents and children
- Have excellent communicational skills
- The title on your diploma should state 'general psychiatrist'
Reasons for choosing this job
- The opportunity to work in a modern specialized psychiatry clinic.
- Good salary
- 36 hours working week when working fulltime
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30% income-tax deduction for 5 years
- Modern psychiatric care
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.