Child psychiatrist for various private clinicsBelgium
Always dreamed of living in the centre of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. Belgium is not only famous for Tin Tin, chocolate and the painter Rubens, it is also known for the well-organized healthcare system. In the hospitals you will find a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment On behalf of several clinics, we are seeking a fulltime Child-Psychiatrist (m/f).
- Widely educated
- Strong communication skills
This is you:
- Allround child-psychiatrist with interest and experience in working with adolescents and children and with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
- The title on your diploma should state general psychiatrist.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Tracy grew up in Brazil and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in the United States for two years as an au pair and then came to the Netherlands for love. Tracy is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Tracy is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!