Child-youth psychiatrist in specialized psychiatric clinicsthe Netherlands
Always dreamed of living in the centre of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. The Netherlands are known for a well-organized healthcare system and modern psychiatry. In specialized clinics you will find a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment . On behalf of one of our clients, a large psychiatric clinic in the South of the Netherlands, close to the beaches with the most hours of sun in the Netherlands, we are seeking a fulltime Child-Psychiatrist (m/f).
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201500131
- Widely educated
- Strong communication skills
This is you:
- Allround child-psychiatrist with interest and experience in working with adolescents and children and with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
- The title on your diploma should state general psychiatrist.
Reasons for choosing this job
- The opportunity to work in a modern specialized psychiatry clinic.
- Salary up to € 8.760 gross per month
- 36 hours working week when working fulltime
- 8% holiday allowance
- 30% income-tax deduction for 5 years
- Modern psychiatric care
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!