Clinical cardiologist for leading hospital
Our client works daily on innovative and improved care. For this, the hospital counts on the loyalty, enthusiasm and professionalism of its employees. Warm, patient-friendly care is provided on three campuses. One of the campuses recently moved to a highly technologically equipped and unique new building. The hospital obtained the NIAZ-Qmentum quality label, which demonstrates the quality and safety of our care. Will you be their new and friendly colleague?
What are you going to do?
You will be jointly responsible for outpatient activities, function measurements, imaging and hospitalization of heart diseases. Within the framework of the KOM network, there is good cooperation with the heart disease service of a neighboring hospital.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05904
This is you:
- You are a recognized physician-specialist in cardiology in Belgium or you will soon obtain this recognition;
- You have a strong clinical interest, including in heart failure, acute cardiac care, intensive care and rehabilitation;
- From the clinic you have an important interest and skills in cardiac imaging, in particular echocardiography;
- You are socially skilled and a positive team player;
- You are driven and you want to contribute to the further expansion of our service;
- You are willing to continue to train;
- You participate in the waiting system on the various campuses;
- You are prepared to move to the hospital region in due course.
Reasons for choosing this job
- As a smaller hospital, we can offer an open and family working atmosphere in an attractive region.
- You can live and work in the beautiful and vibrant coastal region.
- The dynamic Board of Directors and the Medical Council are continuing to work together on a challenging future. Physicians are actively involved in developing this policy.
- Anyone who works with us will enjoy a range of advantages such as a competitive offer of investment incentives, the possibility of temporary use of an equipped home, childcare associated with the institution, hospitalization insurance, etc.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!