Have you always dreamed of a job where you can really innovate, contribute to a new way of care and build a department according to your own vision? Our client is a member of the E17 hospital network. It is a regional hospital with 271 recognized beds. Their mission is professional, accessible, smooth and high-quality care for patients within the indicated region.
What are you going to do?
We are looking for two geriatricians who will help to further expand the geriatric care program. The geriatrics department currently has 54 geriatric beds. As a geriatrician you will be part of the association internal diseases and you will work together within a young and dynamic team. The geriatricians use the accredited rates and all work independently.
- You are responsible for hospitalized patients at the geriatrics unit.
- You participate in the geriatric liaison (internal and external) and the further development of the geriatric day hospital. In addition, you are involved in geriatric consultations.
- During a standard working day you regularly encounter patients with a range of complaints such as fatigue, sudden falls, weight and memory loss and sadness. Some patients also lost a partner. You often see that such an accumulation of things that causes someone to deteriorate as a whole. Sometimes there is a more specific cause. Then it turns out that a patient with serious memory problems has dementia, as a result, can no longer take care of themselves properly and therefore loses weight. Other times it is about a completely different diagnosis, such as cancer, or you are dealing with a clear complaint such as a broken hip. As a clinical geriatrician you must therefore have a broad view, look at what is going on on a physical and psychological level and make connections between complaints.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201500601
- Team player
This is you:
- You have completed your medical studies.
- You have (almost) completed the clinical geriatrics training.
- You are able to further develop the geriatrics service together with the others.
- You like to be innovative.
- You are looking for a permanent position.
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team.
Reasons to choose this job
- Performance income up to a maximum of € 200,000 gross per year
- Flexible working hours.
- Indefinite contract.
- Plan your own holidays.
- Possibility to work as a self-employed person in Belgium.
- Good work/life balance.
- Many opportunities to further develop within your field through training.
- Informal working atmosphere.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Elena grew up in Spain and came to the Netherlands, partly for love and partly to get to know this small and unknown country that offers so many professional opportunities. Elena feels very much at home at Care Force. She knows how to strike the right chord with candidates because she has also chosen a different life in a different country. Elena is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!