Emergency specialist for a regional hospital in the North of the NetherlandsThe Netherlands
It is regularly busy in this department, but it is very pleasant to work in a nice, professional and cheerful team. Each service is unpredictable and the department sees a wide variety of patients and pathology. The hospital pays attention to the patient and also pays attention to the personal balance of the staff. Within the group of doctors, for example, they discuss what is going on every month. The Emergency department has the freedom to make it their "own" department. It is an expert team with enthusiastic, innovative people. The department has a nice balance in the emergency room for doctors that complement each other well. You are given the opportunity here to apply new ideas and to further develop your profession. "
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR201903692
This is you:
- You are a graduated emergency physician.
- You have an open attitude, like to work together and are team-oriented
- You want to participate in all services and are able to deal well with the “running or standing still” character of the job
Reasons for choosing this job
- Salary ranging between € 6237 and max. € 9589 with a fixed fee for irregular services in day, evening, weekend and night
- Reimbursement of education and training
- Attention to your work-life balance
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!