Experienced rehabilitation physicianBelgium, Flanders
Always dreamed of living in the center of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your change. Belgium is not only famous for the chocolate, Tin Tin and the Belgian beers, it is also known for the well organized healthcare system and the modern hospitals. In the hospitals is a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment
On behalf of one of our clients, a general mid size hospitals in Flanders, we are seeking fulltime rehabilitation doctors (m/f)
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201903183
- Widely applicable
- Clinical experience
This is you:
- Allround rehabilitation doctor with at least 1 year of experience and with excellent communication skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
Reasons for choosing this job
- A pleasant and professional working environment.
- The income of a medical specialist in Belgium is known as one of the highest in Europe and amounts to a maximum of € 250,000 gross per year
- The ability to build and shape the rehabilitation department to your own liking
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lisa grew up in Romania, but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa in our team, as she speaks several languages and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to convince candidates to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium. Lisa is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!