Family doctor wanted for General Practice in BelgiumBelgium, Limburg
Family doctor wanted for Medical Centre Limburg, Belgium Intro Are you a socially driven, enthusiastic and independently working Family Doctor? Are you looking for a practice where everyone has the same goal in mind? Do you want to provide quality and accessible care for each patient? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
You will work as an independent Family Doctor in this General practice. Daily you use - in addition to your available knowledge of your profession - you also use your open and social attitude. You are convinced that getting good healthcare is an acquired right for everyone. You strive for equal relationships based on mutual respect. You also have a feeling for psychosocial problems. You possess leadership skills and are interested in managing your own practice.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07658
- Socially driven
This is you
- We are looking for a socially responsible, motivated, and energetic candidate.
- You speak very good English at a professional level,
- Speaking French, Italian, Turkish or Arabic is a plus
- Social, non-commercial attitude
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is required
- You are willing to work hard and support the vision of the organization together with your new colleagues
- You are going to live within a 20km radius of the practice
- You are available for on-call shifts: evening 1/14days and weekends 1/month
- The patients are your focal point and you take responsibility when it comes to your performance
Reasons for choosing this job
- The practice has been founded in 1979. Since 1998 the practice has been working with the RIZIV’s flat rate payment system
- Their team now consists of 3 Family Doctors, 1 nurse, and 1 medical secretary
- The practice has a pleasant practice building with 4 consultation rooms, a spacious waiting room, an administrative/laboratory space, and a meeting room
- You will work in this practice as a self-employed Family doctor
- You will earn a fixed amount per month + expense allowances (car/telephone)
- The starting allowance is €6.500 gross for a full-time job (40hours per week + evening shift every 1/14days + additional training)
- Sufficient guidance is available during your training period. After 6 months your performance will be evaluated and if you perform well (qualified) your salary will become €7.000 gross per month
- The earnings of the weekend shifts are for yourself (€500 on average per shift) employee status is negotiable
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Have a dream to live and work in a well-developed country
- Have an EU/EEA passport and Family Doctor Diploma
- Master the English language
- Are eager to learn the Dutch language at minim B1 level through our own Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to Belgium, the Flemish territory in the foreseeable future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn the Dutch language through the Care Force Language Academy
- We guide you during the application process
- We ensure a worry-free mediation process
- We help you find suitable accommodation
- We take care of all documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, and registrations
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter Lisa can contact you!