Family Physician for a practice in BelgiumFamily Physician | Belgium, Limburg
About the organization
The practice has been founded in 1979. Since 1998 the practice has been working with the RIZIV’s flat rate payment system. Their team now consist of 3 Family Doctors, 1 nurse and 1 medical secretary. The practice has a pleasant practice building with 4 consultation rooms, a spacious waiting room, an administrative/laboratory space and a meeting room.
What are you going to do?
You will work as an independent Family Doctor in this practice. In addition to your available knowledge of your profession, you also use your open and social attitude on a daily basis. You are convinced that getting good healthcare is an acquired right for everyone. You strive for equal relationships based on mutual respect. You also have a feeling for psychosocial problems and you are a Family Doctor who can really connect with his patients. If you have leadership skills and are interested in managing a practice, this could probably be the ideal practice for you.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07652
- Socially responsible
This is you
- You are willing to learn Dutch at least at B1 level
- Speaking French, Italian, Turkish or Arabic is a plus
- High social skills are a advantage (likes to work with different cultures)
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is required
- You are willing to invest in yourself by working hard, supporting the vision of the organisation together with your new colleagues
- You are willing to live within a 20km radius of the practice
- You are available for on call shifts: evening 1/14days and weekends 1/month
- The patients are your focal point and you takes responsibility when it comes to your performance
Reasons for choosing this job
- You will work in this practice as a self-employed person
- You will earn a fixed amount per month + expense allowances (car / telephone)
- The starting allowance is €6.500 gross for a full-time job (40hours per week + evening shift every 1/14days + additional training)
- Sufficient guiding is available during your training period
- The earning of the weekend shifts are for yourself (€500 on average per shift)
- Employee status is negotiable
- The costs for the Dutch language course will be covered through a training agreement after signing your contract
- Possibility to obtain your RIZIV registration
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA passport
- Hold an EU/EEA Family Doctor diploma
- Master English (or French) at a full professional proficiency level
- Are eager to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to Belgium, in the Flemish territory in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad, in a well-developed country
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for highly skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter Lisa can contact you. Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you!
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.