Enthusiastic French speaking family physician wanted for dynamic teamfamily physician | Belgium, Walloon
Our client, an established practice in Belgium, is seeking for a a socially driven, enthusiastic, and independently working family doctor who is passionate about providing quality and accessible care to each patient.
What are you going to do?
As a Family Doctor in this general practice, you will work independently, utilizing your professional knowledge and open and social attitude. You will strive to create equal relationships based on mutual respect, possess leadership skills, and be interested in managing your own practice.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR08291
- Socially driven
This is you
- Socially responsible, motivated, and energetic candidate
- Fluency in English and advanced level French; Italian, Turkish, or Arabic is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Willingness to work hard and support the organization's vision
- Living within a 20km radius of the practice
- Available for on-call shifts: evening 1/14 days and 1 weekend per month
- Focused on patient care and taking responsibility for your performance
Reasons for choosing this job
- Established practice founded in 1979
- Working with RIZIV's flat-rate payment system since 1998
- Team of 3 Family Doctors, 1 nurse, and 1 medical secretary
- Pleasant practice building with 4 consultation rooms, spacious waiting room, administrative/laboratory space, and meeting room
- Self-employed Family Doctor
- Starting allowance of €6,500 gross for a full-time job
- Working hours: 40 per week
- Sufficient guidance during the training period
- Salary increase to €7,000 gross per month after 6 months if performance is good
- Weekend shift earnings are for the doctor (€500 on average per shift); employee status negotiable
- Fixed monthly salary plus expense allowances (car/telephone)
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Have a dream to live and work in a well-developed country
- Have an EU/EEA passport and Family Doctor Diploma
- Master the English language
- Are eager to learn the Dutch language at minim B1 level through our own Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to Belgium, the Flemish territory in the foreseeable future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Learn the Dutch language through the Care Force Language Academy
- We guide you during the application process
- We ensure a worry-free mediation process
- We help you find suitable accommodation
- We take care of all documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, and registrations
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you!
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.