French or German speaking Radiologist needed in BelgiumBelgium
The vacancy is for a general hospital. The hospital is over 140 years old. Located in the French and German-speaking area, at the crossroads of the Eifel and the Ardennes, the region has been known for generations for its hospitality and high-quality tourist, cultural and sports offer.
The clinic's capacity includes a total of 156 planned beds, nearly 600 highly qualified employees, including about 100 self-employed, working in the fields of internal medicine, surgery, rehabilitation, anesthesia, intensive care medicine, obstetrics, psychiatry, emergency / emergency medical service and surgery, medical technical services and surgical and medical day clinic.
The medical imaging department has a complete technical platform that has been fully digitized for 15 years; MRI 1.5 T Siemens Avanto Tim - scanner Siemens Definition EDGE 128 bars - Siemens Mammomat Inspiration - Siemens Luminos dRF - Siemens MULTIX Fusion - 2 ultrasonic devices Siemens ACUSON S2000 - RIS / PACS for 16 years (first in Wallonia)
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR202004584
- All round radiologist
Reasons for choosing this job
- Living and working in a beautiful environment
- Income in Belgium is one of the highest income in Belgium
- Working as a self-employed medical specialist with all the benefits that come with it
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!