French speaking dermatologistBelgium
On behalf of one of our clients a general hospital in the French speaking region of Belgium, we are seeking an all-round classical dermatologist (m/f) fluent in the French language. The dermatologists run a busy department. Good communicational skills are a prerequisite as well as the ability to learn the Dutch language before the start at the hospital.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR201801862
- French speaking
- Classic dermatology
- Strong communication skills
This is you:
- All-round French speaking dermatologist with excellent communication skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
Reasons for choosing this job
- A pleasant and professional working environment.
- The income of a medical specialist in Belgium is known as one of the highest in Europe and amounts to a maximum of € 250,000 gross per year
- The ability to build and shape the dermatology department to your own liking
- A pleasant and professional working climate.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!