French-speaking internist for university hospitalFrench speaking part of Belgium
For a university hospital in French-speaking Belgium, we are looking for an all-round internist. For this position it is important that you speak French fluently. In addition to clinical work, you can also do research.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR201903610
- French speaking
This is you:
- You are an all-round internist
- You speak French fluently
Reasons for choosing this job
- Full width of the internal medicine
- Good secondary employment conditions
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lisa grew up in Romania, but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa in our team, as she speaks several languages and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to convince candidates to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium. Lisa is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!