- Our vacancies
- Medical doctor in psychiatry
Medical doctor in psychiatryThe Netherlands, Maastricht, Heerlen
About the organization
Our client, a cutting-edge and dynamic hospital, is currently looking for a talented and driven professional to join their team in the Psychiatry department, with the goal of pursuing a Psychiatry Residency in the future. As a medical doctor, you will be working in the Psychiatry department for a duration of two years, followed by a prestigious 5-year residency program to become a certified Psychiatrist in the Netherlands.This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and motivated professional to make a meaningful contribution to the field of Psychiatry and advance their career in a progressive and forward-thinking hospital.
What are you going to do?
- Conducting consultation hours with pre-arranged appointments
- Providing emergency care to patients and staff in clinical settings
- Responding to consultation queries from psychiatrists or treatment teams
- Participating in pharmacotherapeutic consultations
- Initiating and contributing to development and improvement projects
- Handling reports, transfers, and engaging in multidisciplinary and work meetings
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR07579, CAR07593, CAR07591
- Team player
- Quality is important for you
This is you
- You have successfully completed your medical studies.
- You are eager to pursue a specialization in psychiatry.
- You possess an open and effective communication style.
- You are a collaborative team player, while also taking ownership of your responsibilities.
- You are willing to get a BIG registration (CareForce helps you with that)
- You are willing to do a specialization for psychiatrist
- You are willing to learn Dutch up to the B2+ level (via our Care Force Language academy)
Reasons for choosing this job
- A gross monthly salary ranging from €4295 to €6702, based on a 36-hour contract
- 30% tax benefit for a period of 5 years
- An additional 8% holiday allowance
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Our client covers the costs for a Dutch language course up to B2+ level through a training agreement after the contract signing
- Opportunity for a salary increase upon becoming a psychiatrist
- Wide room for personal and professional development, including courses, education, and training opportunities
- Emphasis on maintaining a healthy work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English at a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Are you interested in learning about the benefits of Care Force for you, or do you need more details about this vacancy? Feel free to register using our no-obligation registration form, and our recruiter will be in touch with you soon! Don't hesitate to register using our form for more information from our recruiter!
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to start working in the Netherlands or Belgium, or would you like to meet with us for personalized information and advice? Contact us now!