Insurance doctorThe Netherlands
Are you socially involved and looking for a challenge? Do you want to further develop yourself through internal training? Do you want to work hard but do you also think it is important to have enough time for your private life? Then this could be your future job!
Your work consist of advising people to see what their possibilities are in the field of work. And if work is not possible, you offer them the security of an income through benefits. You carefully assess how taxable people are and what their capacity for work is, so you are not a practitioner. You will have to deal with the entire width and depth of the medical profession. All syndromes and prognoses are reviewed. You not only assess medical, but also involve the social context. Based on your history and the social security regulations, you prepare an advice or decision. You do what is right and what justifies spending premiums. Thanks to your expertise, someone will be able to continue later. You learn to motivate your decision clearly. You will contribute to the development of medical knowledge in the field of work and health.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR-201903204
- Social skills
- Advising skills
This is you:
- Medical doctor
- Newly graduated doctor
- Family doctor
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepared and willing to learn the Dutch language ( via de Care Force 17 weeks inhouse language training).
Reasons for choosing this job
- Get an inhouse training to become an insurance doctor
- Great work-life balance (working during office hours)
- Salary of max €6,619.59 o.v. 38h per week
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!