Intensivist in a general hospitalNetherlands
This hospital is one of which patients are sure that the quality of their life is central. A green and welcoming environment in which they and their loved ones feel welcome. A place where people work for people, who provide meaningful, thoughtful and sustainable care in every respect. In the hospital, specialists and employees grow daily by what they learn and do. A hospital with which many partners like to work together to guarantee quality tomorrow. A care organization that is continuously discovering how care can be improved. The patient population is coloured by a wide variety of syndromes (sepsis, post resuscitation, abdominal, vascular and lung surgery). The hospital has a 24-hour PCI centre and a regional haemodialysis centre.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR202004299
This is you:
- Enthusiastic intensivist
- You are expected to contribute to high-quality care and the continuous improvement of ICU care and the department.
- Good independent functioning and good cooperation within the team and the hospital.
Reasons for choosing this job
- Salary according to the collective labor agreement for medical specialists. € 6,636- € 11,941 gross per month
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- 2 weeks per year for training with a budget of approximately € 5000 per year.
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!