French- or German speaking internist for an all-round hospital in BelgiumBelgium
For an all-round hospital in the eastern of the French and German-speaking Belgium, we are looking for an internist who will work on a self-employment base.
Do you see yourself working in a varied working environment? Do you want to work with care for polyclinical and intramural patients? Are you looking for a job where you get nice challenges, so you can keep up your qualities and develop yourself? Then take a look at this vacancy.
What are you going to do?
- You will work as a self-employed person
- You are working together with the other specialistic departments of the clinic and will sustain a cooperative collaboration with colleagues.
- You are going to participate in the guard duty.
- You are taking care of the interdisciplinary care and support of the internal medicine patients.
The organization is an efficient hospital that offers basic and standard care. They have years of existence and have a very good connection with other clinics. The hospital has ca 600 employees, from which are ca 100 self-employees. Besides the internal medicine department they also have functional areas for endoscopy, long function tests, cardiological tests and a sleep laboratory.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06990
- Well organized
This is you
- You are recognized as an internist
- You are empathic with clients
- You speak German or French
- You are responsible and willing to work in a team
- You are flexible
- You are well organized and communicative
- You like to have a job as a self-employee
- You are motivated to really help the patients
- You are capable of working independent
- You are looking for a long term engagement
Reasons for choosing this job
- Working as an independent
- Estimated Performance income of €200.000 before taxes.
- Flexible full-time working hours (10 half-days a week)
- Working part-time is negotiable
- Insurance, car and phone are paid from your income before taxes
- Lower tax group than an independent
- You can determine your holidays by yourself
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master German or French in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to re-locate to Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.