Medical doctor in geriatric medicineDrenthe
Our client supports people to continue their own lives with daily and specialist care in nine care locations and the Wijkzorg in North and Central Drenthe. With their expertise, they focus specifically on elderly people with dementia, geriatric rehabilitation care, young people with dementia, people with NAH and the visually and hearing impaired elderly.
What are you going to do?
- As a medical doctor in geriatric medicine, you work in a field that is constantly evolving. There is a lot of time for patients and a lot of contact with family and friends.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop clinical skills and to treat patients with complex care needs.
- You work closely with various high-level professionals.
- You are committed to further developing the client's expertise and realize innovations in healthcare. They also conduct (scientific) research into how their care and treatment can be improved and more person-oriented.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05619
This is you:
- You have completed your medical studies.
- You have a broad basic knowledge, which you would like to apply.
- You are interested in the training to become a Specialist in Geriatric Medicine.
- You like to interact with people.
- You are interested in different diseases.
- You are independent.
- You are open to changes, know how to identify and implement improvements in the work process and you involve your colleagues in this.
- You are able to make decisions in crisis situations.
Reasons to choose this job
- Possibility to follow the training to become a specialist in geriatric medicine.
- 36 hour work week.
- 5 weeks paid vacation.
- Flat hierarchy within the organization.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lisa has been born in Romania, Bucharest but has already seen a lot of the world. She has lived in Germany and Spain, among other places. Since 2012, she has been living in the Netherlands, together with her husband and 2 children. We are extremely happy to have Lisa on our team, as she speaks several languages, and thanks to her enthusiasm and own experience, she knows how to make candidates enthusiastic to pursue a career in the Netherlands or Belgium.