Medical doctor in insurance medicineThe Netherlands, multiple locations possible
Are you socially involved and looking for a challenge? Do you want to further develop yourself through internal training? Do you want to work hard but do you also think it is important to have enough time for your private life? Then this could be your future job!
What are you going to do?
Your work consist of advising people to see what their possibilities are in the field of work. And if work is not possible, you offer them the security of an income through benefits. You carefully assess how taxable people are and what their capacity for work is, so you are not a practitioner. You will have to deal with the entire width and depth of the medical profession. All syndromes and prognoses are reviewed. You not only assess medical, but also involve the social context. Based on your history and the social security regulations, you prepare an advice or decision. You do what is right and what justifies spending premiums. Thanks to your expertise, someone will be able to continue later. You learn to motivate your decision clearly. You will contribute to the development of medical knowledge in the field of work and health.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR201903204, CAR06259, CAR06041
- Social skills
- Advising skills
This is you
- Medical doctor
- Newly graduated doctor
- Family doctor
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepared and willing to learn the Dutch language (via the Care Force 17 weeks inhouse language training)
Reasons for choosing this job
- Get an inhouse training to become an insurance doctor
- Great work-life balance (working during office hours)
- Salary of max €6619,59 o.v. 38h per week
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!