Neurologist for peripheral hospitalBelgium, Flanders
The hospital is established by the initiative of the Black Sisters who had been responsible for the care of the sick in this region since 1461.
The hospital merged in 2017 has 224 accredited beds and employs about 700 people. This makes it the largest employer in the region
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05697
- All round
- Available on short notice
This is you:
- You are a specialist in neurology
- You have good clinical and organizational skills and can work well with the medical, nursing and paramedical teams;
- You are very empathetic and have good communication skills;
- You are looking for a full-time position in a dynamic hospital
Reasons for choosing this job
- Collaborate with other neurologists in an association
- Income in Belgium is one of the highest in Europe and is between € 150,000 and € 250,000 gross per year
- You can determine the working hours, holidays etc. yourself.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Tracy grew up in Brazil and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in the United States for two years as an au pair and then came to the Netherlands for love. Tracy is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Tracy is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!