Online doctor for medical platformThe Netherlands and Belgium (online all over the world)
Speaking to a GP has never been easier for a patient. Our client ensures that every patient can easily make an appointment with a general practitioner from his own home. This is done via an online platform. The patients can book an appointment in the time slot of your choice. They call in with a super organized platform through a video call.
What are you going to do?
- You allow the patient into your virtual consultation room. This is a simple and safe way for you as a general practitioner to provide medical consultations and reach more patients.
- You have full control over your time, availability, rates and your medical consultations.
- You can work wherever and whenever you want. You can do the consultations yourself from home, your practice or wherever you want. As long as you have a good internet connection you can work anywhere in the world.
How does this work? This can be done in three short steps: Healthcare online in 3 steps.
- Create your own medical profile on the platform. Take care of your consultations, without registration fees.
- Decide how you want to work, choose your own work schedule and rates. The organization will help you on your way.
- Welcome your first patient. Once your profile is live, patients can contact you and schedule a consultation with you.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05525
This is you:
- You have completed your studies in family medicine.
- You have BIG and RGS registration
- You are able to work independently
- You enjoy taking online consultations
- You have sufficient knowledge of online and digital working
- You are looking for extra work or a different interpretation of your work
Reasons for choosing this job
- Number of hours per week is negotiable.
- Working from home.
- Indefinite contract.
- Working as a self-employed doctor.
- Good work/life balance.
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.