Ophthalmologist for small-scale hospitalBelgium, Flanders
This small regional hospital opens a vacancy for an ophthalmologist (activity of 75% in the hospital).
What are you going to do?
For this hospital we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who is allround in the feeld of ophthalmology. You are going to work together with the 2 ophthalmologists. You could also do your private consultation in the hospital.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05699
- You are able to work independently
Reasons for choosing this job
- All common diagnostic equipment are available at the consultation rooms (Lenstar, Goldmann, OCT, Fluoangiography, Octopus, Argon and Yag laser, Synoptophore, Hess);
- The operating theater is properly equipped;
- Region with high potential for pathology due to a rapidly aging population;
- The on-call service is also ensured by the peripheral ophthalmologists in the region;
- Private practice is negotiable;
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Lourdes grew up in Paraguay and since her childhood has always wanted to discover the world. She worked in Paraguay at the German Embassy and came to the Netherlands for love. Lourdes is an asset to Care Force because she speaks so many different languages and uses her own story to persuade candidates to come to the Netherlands or Belgium so they can improve their lives. Lourdes is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.