Ophthalmologist in a small regional hospital in BelgiumBelgium
This small regional hospital opens a vacancy for an ophthalmologist (activity of 75 % in the hospital). For this hospital we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who is allround in the feeld of ophthalmology. You are going to work together with the 2 ophthalmologists. You could also do your private consultation in the hospital.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05699
- You are able to work independently
Reasons for choosing this job
- All common diagnostic equipment are available at the consultation rooms (Lenstar, Goldmann, OCT, Fluoangiography, Octopus, Argon and Yag laser, Synoptophore, Hess);
- The operating theater is properly equipped;
- Region with high potential for pathology due to a rapidly aging population;
- The on-call service is also ensured by the peripheral ophthalmologists in the region;
- Private practice is negotiable;
Apply via Care Force and:
- Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
- Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
- Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
- Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!