Outpatient PediatricianBelgium, Brussels
For an outpatient center in the center of Brussels and with 13 locations in Flemish-speaking Belgium, we are looking for an all-round diagnostic pediatrician who will work as a self-employed person.
You do not need a startup fee and you receive a percentage of all transactions you perform. Every month you make a digital overview of all the transactions you have performed and you receive your turnover less the costs for facility services, etc. This way you can easily join. This organization focuses mainly on insured care and the patient population is very diverse and multicultural.
What are you going to do?
- You will work as a self-employed person without staff, you will set your own agenda and determine for yourself what you do and cannot do on the basis of transactions.
- You can refer your patients for, for example, operations or admissions to various hospitals in the immediate vicinity.
- Your work mainly involves consultations.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR05540
- Allround pediatrician
- Strong organizational skills
This is you:
- You have completed your studies in pediatric care.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience.
- You are able to organize your own work
- You enjoy working in a multicultural setting
- You have perseverance
- You are looking for independent work
- You are interested in entrepreneurship
- You are fluent in French for the Brussels locations or willing to learn Dutch for the locations in Flanders
Reasons for choosing this job
- Income based on work up to €10,000 gross per month
- Full-time or part-time is negotiable
- Flexible working hours]
- Indefinite contract
- Holidays to be determined yourself
- Working as a self-employed person
- Good work/life balance
Candidates who choose Care Force:
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and:
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Elena grew up in Spain and came to the Netherlands, partly for love and partly to get to know this small and unknown country that offers so many professional opportunities. Elena feels very much at home at Care Force. She knows how to strike the right chord with candidates because she has also chosen a different life in a different country. Elena is ready to answer your questions and tell you more about this vacancy.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!