Paediatrician for a regional hospitalBelgium, West-Flanders
One of our clients is looking for a skilled and passionate paediatrician. The hospital has six paediatricians and they are looking to strengthen the team for expansion of the department. The hospital has 234 recognised beds and employs about 700 people. The mission of the hospital is to “Offer a broad spectrum of quality and patient-oriented care". It does this in close cooperation with primary care and with categorial, supra-regional and university partners.’
What are you going to do?
Together with the other paediatricians you will form a close team and actively participate in the further development of the paediatric department in the hospital.
You will be working as an all-around paediatrician, both, clinically and outpatient. In the consultations you will provide tests such as skin prick tests to check for allergies, lung function tests for respiratory problems and uroflow tests for urinary problems. In this dynamic environment you will also engage in emergency admission, obstetrics, maternity and the premature ward. For equality and continuity of care you will daily rotate between these departments. If you have a sub-specialty, it will be discussed whether you can use it as much as possible.
QualitiesVacancy NR: CAR06042
- Allround paediatrician
- Team player
- Like diversity
This is you
- You have completed (or nearly completed) your paediatrics studies
- You are able to organize your own work
- You like to work in a team
- You have excellent communication skills
- You like to take initiative in your own professional development
Reasons for choosing this job
- Income based on performance up to € 200,000 gross per year (full-time)
- Work full-time or part-time is negotiable
- Determine your own holidays
- Working as a self-employed specialist
- Living and working in an area close to beautiful cities and the Belgian coast
Candidates who choose Care Force
- Dream to live and work in another country
- Have an EU/EEA nationality
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma
- Master English (or French) in a full professional proficiency level
- Are willing to learn Dutch through an exclusive Language Academy
- Are willing to immigrate to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future
Apply via Care Force and
- Find your dream job abroad
- Get guidance during the whole application process
- Learn Dutch through a method focused on language learning for high skilled healthcare professionals
- Have certainty of a worry-free process
- Get help finding your future home
- All documents and bureaucratic formalities such as diploma recognition, banking, insurance, registrations, etc., will be taken care of
Do you want to know what Care Force can do for you or do you want more information about this vacancy? Register without obligation via our registration form so that our recruiter can contact you.
Do you want to get started right away in the Netherlands or Belgium? Or do you want to meet us for some personal advice? Contact us now!